We design and develop from concept to production stage. We're just as familiar with development requirements as we are with the conflicting aims of cost, installation space and weight. Our know-how enables us to fulfil the product specifications regarding function, quality and optical appearance, even before the first prototype is built. In addition to implementing the product requirements we also take care to further develop optimized design methods.
Tools / Fixtures / Testing equipment
We develop equipment used for production, where we are guided by the necessity to comply with deadlines, costs and quality requirements. Here concepts turn into production-ready data sets with manufacturing drawings and parts lists. Production and assembly processes are coordinated with manufacturing companies and departments. The target is a quick and low-cost implementation of process-integrated fixtures.
• Assembly fixtures
• Assembly aids
• Special tools
• Handling devices
• Gauges and testing equipment
We are well-versed in all the most common CAD and PLM systems. We have an in-depth knowledge of the CAD methodologies typically used in our branches and we are familiar with product development processes.
As an independent service provider, we are a neutral and expert partner for tasks such as
- Preparation of your CAD data using the CAD system and according to the guidelines of your OEM-end-customer
- Work in progress, versioning, revision
- Handling of CAD-specific links and data types
Generation of parts list information from design data
Complete vehicle / Package / DMU (Digital Mock-up) / Kinematics
All the 3D CAD data in a series relating to the location and structure of product components and their modular design are compiled and checked in the vehicles departments.
The increasing complexity of product components and ever closer installation spaces require the use of Package investigations.
With collision checks (DMU) between 3D CAD models, we ensure the geometric integration inside installation space. In this context, we retain your claims from initial concept to final production stage as well in mind as the technical feasibility and quality. As interfaces between individual departments we ensure a maximum in process reliability and product tolerances within the different installation spaces.
The aim is to enable an early extensive geometric analysis and to validate installation space using computer-aided assembly models which represent the geometry, location and structure of the product components.
We use our extensive expertise to support you in each phase of your DMU projects.
We focus on
- geometric and static validation of complex assemblies
- dynamic simulations, including the installation of individual parts, assemblies and assembly stations for production resources
Technical documentations in many forms, media, formats and languages complete our portfolio in the field of design engineering.
We thus support
- developers to document their development work
- marketing specialists to clearly communicate product benefits
- salespeople to interactively present the advantages of a product
- end users to install and operate products correctly
- workshop technicians to maintain and repair products in accordance with instructions
- companies to launch their products conform to applicable standards and regulations (for example, machinery directive, DIN EN ISO 9000).